Monday, December 29, 2008

A WIFE'S PRAYER FOR HER HUSBAND

"Living God, I pray to you on behalf of my partner and lifelong mate.

Where there is pain and hurt, let Your healing Peace and Mercy wash over him.

Where he doubts himself, teach him afresh your perspective of true self-worth through Humility and Grace.

Where there is despair, open his eyes to see the Light and grant him Strength to proceed towards it.

Where there is frustration, offer him Your gifts of Wisdom and Patience.

Where anger causes inner turmoil and strained relationships, pour out Your Love and Calm the storm.

Where there are unresolved questions, show him how to Rest in knowing You.

Where he has grief and confusion over what has died, raise him up to Newness of Life.

Where he feels that his surroundings are hostile, send Us, his family and friends, to reassure him.

Where his careful planning has led to benefits for us, remind him what is worth Believing in and Spending on.

Where he is faithful and encourages those he loves and who love him, Guard his heart with Your Love and Joy.

Where he holds the seeds of new concepts of Justice and Hope for the world, Guide hin in how to Plant and Water them by Your Truth.

And as he plants and waters, You will give the increase."

(C). Janice Newham.
(C). Droplets from Life: www.dropletsfromlife.blogspot.com.
As the New Year breaks the dawn, perhaps this would be a wonderful prayer to pray for the coming twelve months for someone you love and care for. Christine

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awsome awsome prayer for a husband.I love & will keep that as my prater for my husband.EVERYTHING is covered.
Thank you,
God Bless
Janet

kate said...

I was almost teary-eyed when I finished reading the prayer. My husband is a soldier who is assigned in a very remote area. This prayer made me misses my hubby so much.

ruth said...

truly a wonderful prayer . i love my hubby and wish to see all the plans God has for him fulfilled.saying this prayer fills me joy .
thanks .
God bless.

Anonymous said...

I was looking for a prayer and came across this one, it covered every area. My husband is unwell at the moment and this prayer give me so much more strength to keep praying. Thank you GOD.

Anonymous said...

My husband has been in the hospital for over a week with a failing. With medication, hope, faith, and tons of prayers, he is doing better and at the moment, no liver transplant!! I was looking for a prayer that covered all aspects of our situation here and when I came across this one, I cried my eyes out!! For your words for your husband is my words to mine. Thank you so much for sharing this prayer. God is AWESOME!!!!

Anonymous said...

a failing liver, sorry.

Anonymous said...

I AM SO HAPPY GIVEN THESE TESTIMONY AND I AM TELL EVERYONE THE GOOD WORK OF DR IMOMOH SPELL TEMPLE AND WHAT HE DID FOR AND MY FAMILY,,MY NAME IS MRS MARIA GREGORY AND I AM FROM USA AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH MY FAMILY ME AND MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN MARRIED FOR THE PAST 15YEARS AND WE WERE A HAPPY FAMILY AND TILL ONE SUDDEN DAY WHEN MY HUSBAND CAME BACK FROM WORK AND I GREETED HIM HE DID NOT ANSWER ME AND I NOTICE SO I WHEN TO HIM AND ASK HIM WHAT IS THE MATTER AND SUDDEN HE STARTED BEATING ME AND I CRIED AND HE DID NOT STOP,SO THE NEXT MORNING HE LEFT THE HOME AND DID NOT COME BACK AGAIN I AND MY KIDS WERE TRYING TO FINE HIM BUT NO RESULT TILL I SAW HIM WITH ANOTHER WOMAN IN A SHOPPING MOORE AND I WAS SO IN PAIN AND I STARTED LOOKING FOR HELP AND I HAVE BEEN THROUGH SO MANY SPELL CASTER BUT THEIR COULD NOT HELP ME AND I EVEN DID NOT BELIEVE IN SPELL AGAIN TILL A FRIEND OF MY IN THE OFFICE INTRODUCE ME TO A MAN CALLED DR IMOMOH AND WHEN I CONTACTED HIM HE TOLD ME THAT HE IS GOING TO HELP ME AND I DID NOT EVEN BELIEVE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEIR ALWAYS SAY BUT I JUST TRUST TO MY GREATNESS SURPRISE WHEN I WAS IN THE HOUSE I SAW MY PHONE AND WHEN I CHECK IS MY HUSBAND BEGGING ME THAT I SHOULD FORGIVE HIM FOR HE HAS DONE TO ME AND I FORGIVE BECAUSE THE DR TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD FORGIVE HIM AND LOVE HIM AGAIN SO I AM TELL YOU NOW THAT I AM THE HAPPIEST WOMAN ON EARTH FOR THE GREAT HELP DR IMOMOH SPELL TEMPLE DID FOR ME AND IF YOU WANT TO GET CONTACT WITH HIM VIA EMAIL IS :imomohspelltemple@yahoo.com AND IF YOU ARE IN ANY PROBLEM I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT HE CAN ALSO SOLVE IT OKAY,,

HE CAN ALSO HELP WITH YOUR PROBLEM,THANK YOU SO SO MUCH DR IMOMOH,EMAIL HIM:imomohspelltemple@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Lovely prayer.

Anonymous said...


I m ANGELINA from RUSSIA,My ex lover now [husband] is back and we are happily married with kids and i m here to gave thanks and appreciation to Dr MAXI the spell caster of maxispelltemple@yahoo.com for all the time He stood by me,for all the truth He make me see,for all the happiness He brought into my life,for all the wrongs He make right,for every of my dreams He make come through and for the help i found in Him,i am grateful and thankful unto Him,He was the one that helped me all,He never let me fall,He was the one that saw me through it all,He was .my source of strength when i was weak,He was my voice when i couldn`t speak,He was my eyes when i couldn`t see,He saw the pain wasn`t good for me,He lifted me were i couldn`t reach,i m everything i m today because You helped me,i m so happy my husband is back in my life at last,His email is maxispelltemple@yahoo.com,A temple were sorrows are dropped and happiness is gain in return.